Give to EYSO this Giving Tuesday
Help ensure the success and vibrancy of our communities, consider supporting EYSO today.
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
Support EYSO and Support Future Leaders
Why does EYSO take such great care in developing its programming season after season? The reason is simple—our youth are our legacy. The future of our community rests in the hearts and minds of young people. Art helps build perspective and enables young people to explore endless possibilities for discovery. Through EYSO programming students learn more about themselves and the world around them. Students develop artistically and technically while being prepared for a future of complex ideas, creative risk-taking, and leadership as global citizens.
We know you believe in the power of art to shape our youth.To help ensure the success and vibrancy of our communities, we encourage you to consider supporting EYSO.
- Tuition at EYSO covers about 1/3 of the actual cost of providing our programming.
- Qualified students will not be turned away for financial reasons. EYSO provides $18k - $20k each season (on average) in scholarships, tuition assistance, and discounts.
- EYSO serves between 60 - 70 communities in the Fox Valley and far beyond.
- Students who have consistent high levels of instrumental music involvement show "significantly higher levels of mathematics proficiency by grade 12" (www.nammfoundation.org)
- Children who study music tend to have larger vocabularies and more advanced reading skills than their peers who do not participate in music lessons. (DoSomething.org)
- More civically engaged - Young adults who had intensive arts experiences in high school are more likely to show civic-minded behavior than young adults who did not...(arts.gov)